Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : I Can't Breed My Dogs!
 RobinWhiskers
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/10/2015 3:58:51 PM reply with quote send message to RobinWhiskers Object to Post   

I try to breed my dogs, but it isn't working and nothing happens. My account is upgraded. Please help! I want to breed my Wire Fox Terriers today and my Weimaraners on Thursday!
 BlackFrost
Basic User

Basic User
2/10/2015 4:10:56 PM reply with quote send message to BlackFrost Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by RobinWhiskers
I try to breed my dogs, but it isn't working and nothing happens. My account is upgraded. Please help! I want to breed my Wire Fox Terriers today and my Weimaraners on Thursday!
Playing with Fire isn't old enough to breed.
Dogs have to be 30 days old before you can breed them.

If you're having trouble with the breeding process:

On your kennel page listing, eligible bitches have a BREED link next to their names, like this:

They also have a BREED link on the dog's page, in the side bar, like this:

When you click on that link, it takes you to a page that lets you see eligible stud dogs to breed to. If you have any in your kennel, they will show up on this page. If you do NOT, you have to use the CLICK HERE link at the top to go to a list of available stud dogs for your breed.
You then click the BREED link. A pop up box will appear and ask you if you're sure you want to do it. Tell it yes, and the dog is bred.
The stud dog page looks like this:

Does that help you?

-----
Last edited by BlackFrost on 2/10/2015 4:44:55 PM
 RobinWhiskers
Basic User

Basic User
2/11/2015 2:49:23 PM reply with quote send message to RobinWhiskers Object to Post

RW Playing With Fire isn't the Wire Fox Terrier I want to breed. I want to breed Targaryen Princesa and Foxy Ham-Hog, who are both over 30 days old.
 RobinWhiskers
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2015 11:19:51 AM reply with quote send message to RobinWhiskers Object to Post

I got it to work now!
 RobinWhiskers
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2015 11:19:52 AM reply with quote send message to RobinWhiskers Object to Post

I got it to work now!
 Chalaz
Basic User

Basic User
2/19/2015 12:39:22 AM reply with quote send message to Chalaz Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I got a 63 day old unused female aussie shepherd im trying to breed and i have the same problem.
i have contacted admin and still awaiting on update.
i have ran the c cleaner and disc cleaner in thinking i had to many cookies,but it still not working.
this is getting quite frustrating, i can not even do it from my phone!.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13656064 <<< is the girl im trying to mate.

-----
Last edited by Chalaz on 2/19/2015 12:41:11 AM
 BlackFrost
Basic User

Basic User
2/19/2015 5:48:20 AM reply with quote send message to BlackFrost Object to Post

Chalaz, that one makes no sense.

Maybe you can try selling her to a trusted kennel to breed for you and sell back to you at same cost + breeding fee (so there's no actual money transfer in the rules)? See if they can do it for you? That shouldn't be a problem game rules wise, and it would tell you if its a problem with the actual dog or not.
 Chalaz
Basic User

Basic User
2/20/2015 1:44:05 AM reply with quote send message to Chalaz Object to Post

i will try that,but i just hope i don't get same issue with my other girls when they are old enough to be mated.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing