.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 21
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

sscressa11
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2015 8:09:45 PM reply with quote send message to sscressa11 Object to Post

I stalk the forums also just dont really play the game anymore. sad :( If you remember me you probably remember my 2 border collies:

Cressa is going on 10. Due to personal circumstances we havent been active in agility for the last 2 years. She has started to show her age. I hate it. I want her to live forever. Haha ik not gonna happen. sad :(

Troy i ended up rehoming him about a year ago. He is now much loved by a retired couple being an only dog. I still miss him but am relieved he is happy.

Valek is 2 and is starting agility class. He IS AWESOME. He is everything i've always wanted plus some. He done some herding (more dabble than anything). I cant wait to see what is in store for him.

My newest is Hank and he was really unexpected but seem pretty awesome. Working out some bad quirks.

Replies in this thread : 21
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.