Search

.com Forum · Alaskan Malamute

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Introduction
 Skywalk
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/25/2015 3:36:18 AM reply with quote send message to Skywalk Object to Post   

I just wanted to pop over and say hi! happy :) I am starting out in Alaskan Malamutes and when I say starting yes I am starting from the very beginning with source dogs! (lots of work and time to be put in)

I am showing 1 dog that I purchased from another breeder as a way to pass the time and would be happy to take on a show project every now and again if people need any help with that as well.

I look forward to getting to know you all

Kristy
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2015 5:55:07 AM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Welcome to the breed and good luck with the starters! I am working from starters in two of my other kennels, they are actually coming up much quicker than I had anticipated. Have fun with it!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2015 9:11:35 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Welcome! Good luck in your endeavor! We are here to support you! happy :)
 Kianya Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2015 2:39:35 PM reply with quote send message to Kianya Kennels Object to Post

Welcome! Best of luck with your project. I started with starter dogs for my color breeding project and it does take time and patience.
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2015 9:41:50 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Welcome to the breed! ^^ Also, it's great that you want to put the work into a starter line. Making a line all your own, I can respect that kind of dedication and if you ever get it going well, I'm sure the whole breed will benefit. Best of luck happy :), and also drop by our community thread sometime and chat. ^^

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.