Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : I'm looking for a high quality dog.
 BanCree Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
2/26/2015 1:09:38 AM reply with quote send message to BanCree Kennels Object to Post   

I am looking for a very, very high quality dog to session and show. Breed is not important as my goal is to finish a dog of every breed.

I will gladly return the dog when I'm done showing it.
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/26/2015 8:31:13 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Have a Malamute boy for sale that should do well in show.
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/26/2015 8:31:52 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/26/2015 10:46:56 AM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13794658 partially sessioned good dog i just don't have room to session him
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/26/2015 4:34:04 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

PM Me!
I can hook you in a few different breeds.
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/26/2015 5:26:57 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

I have TONS of top quality dachshund puppies...I'm sessioning them, but don't really know what to do with them. Message me, and I'll set you up with one happy :)

Em
 BanCree Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/4/2015 11:44:31 PM reply with quote send message to BanCree Kennels Object to Post

I'm so sorry everyone for not getting back to this sooner.

If you wouldn't mind posting and letting me know if you still have anything available.

Thank you and again I'm so sorry for not getting back to everyone sooner.
 K D And E Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2015 12:19:08 AM reply with quote send message to K D And E Kennels Object to Post

I have several high quality pups for sale. Australian Shepherds.
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2015 12:23:12 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

I still have several Malamutes for sale
 Bellissimo
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2015 1:31:30 AM reply with quote send message to Bellissimo Object to Post

I have some Podengos that are excellent quality! Let me know if you'd like to give them a try!

Belli

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.