Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 29
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2015 11:56:23 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Updated, please have a look at these awesome pups would really hate to FH some of these. Also could use some income; funds getting dangerously low. These pups will not disappoint. I promise.
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2015 1:40:17 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Bump
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2015 1:42:58 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Updated- last call for the 96.35% girl at the top, will be FHing her tomorrow if not sold, and I'd really hate to do that, she is way to nice to be FHed. sad :(
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2015 4:15:09 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Updated, the 96.35% girl is gone, but there are plenty of pups that are nicer than her quality-wise still available, just added a bunch more to the list today. Check them out, your next show or breeding prospect could be listed here! wink ;)
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
8/27/2015 6:33:06 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Updated- more pups FHed and added today. Check out the boy who just moved up to the adult list, he is amazing; do not let this one pass you by.
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2015 11:21:34 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Updated: last call for the amazing boy listed at the the top! He is urgently in need of a home, don't let this one slip away, he's way too good for that!
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
9/1/2015 3:19:34 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Updated happy :)
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
9/11/2015 4:08:42 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Updated; please have a look at the adult dogs I'm selling most are urgent, especially that first unnamed girl. She's so amazing, I'd really, really hate to FH her. sad :( Someone please take her!

Also, I've been getting an overabundance of Outstanding males lately, so I'm selling some adult male POLs. These dogs are all high quality and showable, also all will be admirable studs. I hate to sell them, but I need to make cuts in my kennel, and it's the boy's that must be cut down to a manageable number. My loss could be your gain. Have a look at these boys, you won't be disappointed.
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2015 9:41:38 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Updated

Replies in this thread : 29
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.