Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : I need help with names
 Bellissimo
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/11/2015 12:08:48 PM reply with quote send message to Bellissimo Object to Post   

So i just welcomed a new show prospect male border collie pup into my home, its been eight lonngg years waiting for one, so I'm very excited about him, ill post pictures after his bath today.
I have yet to pick a call name, I'm leaning towards brodie or rambo/rowan, if you could see him you'd see they fit him haha.

Anyway i need a name for him, his dams name was (kennel name) Silk stalkings
So the breeder suggested doing something with celebrity stalkers/ paparizzi ext, i don't really follow the hollywood scene so i can't think of anything cute or creative.
I know people have posted on here before and iv seen some really cute ones suggested so I'm hoping you guys can help me out too! =) i would really appreciate it!
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/11/2015 12:28:05 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

peeka boo happy :)
 griffin
Basic User

Basic User
3/11/2015 5:23:10 PM reply with quote send message to griffin Object to Post

Peeping Tom
Followed Me Home
Camera Flash
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
3/11/2015 7:24:44 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Flash Dancer
Agent Provocateur (sp.)
Hide n' Seek
Risky Business
Sneak A Peek or Sneaky Peeker

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.