Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : 3 Extra accounts until May 23rd
 Euphorias
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/12/2015 12:35:24 AM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post   

So I upgraded to a family account last year and have barely used it so I will not be upgrading again...but I have 3 accounts just sitting open/un-used until May 23rd. Would anyone want to use one of them?

PM if so.

gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/12/2015 11:14:29 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Not me, but I'd look around for a Basic that has been on for a while and seems to be active and good ShowDog citizen.

Ask them if they'd like to be premium for a few months, then if it works out add them to your family in place of one of your accounts.

Many folks just don't feel they can commit to a subscription at the moment but if you give them an opportunity to experience the upgrade perhaps, if not immediately, then some time in the future they'll remember and sign up. Mentor them at bit too.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
3/12/2015 4:45:55 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I've messaged you as I'd love to take advantage of a Premium for a few months - I'm seriously toying with upgrading but I worry about the money atm.
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2015 9:34:53 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

Thanks, accounts have been filled.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.