Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : trial dog limit
 NoahBlack
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/15/2015 4:26:56 PM reply with quote send message to NoahBlack Object to Post   

I am on the 30 day trial where I can breed still. I thought i could only have 5 dogs but my kennel limit with the green arrow says 30. If i have a bunch of dogs at the 30 day limit what will happen to them?
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2015 6:55:54 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Ignore the green arrow saying 30 dogs - it's a glitch! You can breed unlimited for 30 days BUT you are still limited to 5 adult dogs during and after that 30 days.

You can have UP TO 25 puppies (taking total to 30 dogs) UP TO 13 days old BUT you must Forever Home any you don't want to keep as soon as you know they aren't going to make the grade (low SOP or simply no buyers)because the cost of feeding them will drain your account.

If you have more than 5 adult dogs aged 14 days or over you risk falling foul of the 'Dog Crawler', (a part of the game) which comes and removes dogs from your kennel. It can take your best dogs or your worst, no one knows, you get no choice or warning.

Make sure you ALWAYS log on once a day so you keep your Loyalty Bonus - $50 a day (max bonus) means you could buy an extra 10 sessions a day, allowing you much more flexability sessioning your dogs/puppies.
 Kovert
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2015 4:33:26 AM reply with quote send message to Kovert Object to Post

posted by mournebrake
You can have UP TO 25 puppies (taking total to 30 dogs) UP TO 13 days old BUT you must Forever Home any you don't want to keep as soon as you know they aren't going to make the grade (low SOP or simply no buyers)because the cost of feeding them will drain your account.
You can actually have more than 25 puppies, as puppies do not count towards your dog limit. happy :) But if you want to continue to show/breed, you need to stay under 5 total dogs. happy :)

I would also find a kennel or two who is willing to help you go through litters and decide what to keep and what to FH. happy :)

Welcome to the game and best of luck!
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2015 4:49:59 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

My mistake

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.