Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Very nice high SOP finishable Otterhound pups
 RockBottomHounds
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/15/2015 5:34:32 PM reply with quote send message to RockBottomHounds Object to Post   

A very nice litter of Otterhound puppies born today, high whelped SOP's or adjusted SOP's (in brackets if adjusted)
Any offer will buy one but they must go to breeding or show kennels, basics welcomed.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13871144
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13871145
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13871147
 RockBottomHounds
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2015 6:08:34 PM reply with quote send message to RockBottomHounds Object to Post

And this litter, far too good to be FH'd, high SOP's or adjusted SOP's, higher than some of the CH and GCH dogs I'm campaigning at the moment, easily finishable at these SOPs, majors every day

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13871158 (90.80 adj. SOP) higher than both sire and dam who are both finished.

Also
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13871162
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13871163
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13871164 (Unusual Wheaten and White)

Any offers considered, rather have them in kennels than FH'd
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 12:16:31 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

wrong forum happy :) This should be in the 'dogs for sale forum' happy :)
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/18/2015 12:54:42 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I understand the reason for putting these ads here - new people, looking for new dogs - but I do agree that they do not really belong in this forum.

I would suggest the appropriate breed forum rather than the general for sale list.

RockBottomHounds
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 4:17:39 PM reply with quote send message to RockBottomHounds Object to Post

Dalkieth - no need to be so shortsighted about this. Surely the idea of the forum is to have it used, by whoever, for whatever reason.

Does it REALLY matter to anyone if this post is on this forum or not?

I think not.

Please remember WE are all trying to encourage use of the forum and WE should all be doing anything and everything to encourage all new players to buy, breed, compete and post anything that has any relevance to SD (and non SD topics too).
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 5:36:50 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Look I think things are getting a bit out of hand here with 'wrong forum guys' responses. Just because YOU are experienced long standing players and know EXACTLY where, how, why and when to buy dogs that doesn't mean beginners to the game do.

If I were a beginner I'd go to the 'Beginners Forum' to look for help....and dogs.

You want contributions to the forums but you are far too keen to jump on people who you dictate are posting in the wrong forums.

You'll frighten beginners away from posting, how about just going with the flow and making contributors feel valued and welcome.
 CelebrationHounds
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2015 5:55:25 AM reply with quote send message to CelebrationHounds Object to Post

Nice litter of Otterhound puppies

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13885821
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13885820
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13885823
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13885824

Up for offers, happy to accept any offer to a basic or premium who WILL show or obedience compete. Majors every day.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.