Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : I know it's in the wrong forum but I thought it would get more attention here...SD FEVER MAG.....
 Rose Forest Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/17/2015 6:29:59 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Forest Kennel Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hey guys !

I read a lot of posts about re starting it up in the SD feve forum and it seems no one has. People seemed really exctied about it and wanting to help!!! It looked and sounded great!!!

I really want it to start again. If you were here back in 2012 it was like hot lol it was good and a lot of people liked reading it! brennaamorgan0.wix.com/thenewsdfever#!home/mainPage

^ that's the link to show the people that don't know what I'm talking about happy :)

I would think It would being the sense of community back to SD happy :)

I want to personally say I can be the starter-Dr-up-err XD like starter and organiser it if you guys are cool with that!!???

I would love all the help and community to get involved lol!!

I would need some help-

What good apps/ sites - free- we could hold our SD mags?
Articles writers! In 2012 people where assigned a topic to write about each month and that worked well!happy :) I know there's. Lot of people willing to help so I doubt this part will be hard!happy :)
Any ideas?
What you wanna see I'm the mag?happy :)

I' thought It would be a good idea as it was fun to write and do as I was a past writer for the mag!happy :)

What do you guys think? I can start it up right away once we have the go ahead from you guys! That you like the idea and would like to read it!

It will depend on the time and howc one it will takes e to set it up etc ( would love all the help guys !! That's what it is about- team work!!!)

What Wiuld be needded lol -

People willing to write articles happy :)

Positions can be done if enough people want the SD fever mag!

If you are intresteD in writing it comment here or inbox me!happy :)

If enough want for the mag to come back I can get started Asap happy :)

I would need people that are willing to dedicate and write articles for the mag aswell for it to work well!happy :) lits like a team effort which is the main reason why I thought it would be a good idea!

If the mag does go ahead I can put all the details on when it'll come out etclaugh :D each month happy :)

Tell me what you guys think!!!

Sorry for any spelling and it's quick as its late and I have have college tomrrow ! XD

Rose

-----
Last edited by Rose Forest Kennel on 3/17/2015 6:31:27 PM
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/17/2015 7:04:29 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

do it wink ;)
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/17/2015 8:30:33 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

I'm down to help. Been here since 2003 and I'm ready to see the site pick up again.

-Four
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 4:59:25 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I'm in - I'll happily do some articles and quizzes. Just let me know what you want. I'm not pc savvy but can use wordpad and can always send files to others to upload if it has to go to a hosting site.
 Rose Forest Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 7:18:03 AM reply with quote send message to Rose Forest Kennel Object to Post

Okay! Guys give me a few days and I'll contract you all about the SD Fever! And about articles and positions!happy :)
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 8:16:42 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I'd be happy to help out with being an article writer happy :)

Back in the day when SD was super popular I used to run a monthly article highlighting an 'interview' of the top breeder of some of the more competitive breeds. I used a form that had like 2 different questions on it - and sent it to the top breeder at the end of the month - got them to fill it in and return it to me, then I would make it into an article.

It was a great way for other players to 'hear' what it was like to be the top kennel (back then some of the breeds had like 25 active breeders per breed!)
 Calming Waters
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/19/2015 10:05:34 AM reply with quote send message to Calming Waters Object to Post

I can help! I used to write articles for SD Fever!
 Rose Forest Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2015 2:10:38 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Forest Kennel Object to Post

Sounds great guys! Gonna do all of this tomorrow as it's Friday and I finish college early!!!! happy :)

I'll pm all of you tomorrow about it UK TIME!happy :) is it's 7pm here so I'll on you all prob if you guys in the early hours for you gus in the USA lol XD

Anyway thank you so much for all the interest!!! I'll get it set up tomorrow and PM you all then!happy :)

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.