Search

.com Forum · Caucasian Mountain Dog

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Kennel Updates - Caucasian Mountain Dogs :
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/27/2015 6:39:02 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Time for another update:

So thanks to the Daily Log-in Bonus – I have been going Show-CRAZY with my Caucasians! (Okay – so to be honest I have gone show CRAZY in all 3 of my breeds hahaa!)

GCH CH: Quileute – Destination Unknown (91.20%) and GCH CH Quileute – Mr. Blue Bird (90.55%) have both still been doing quite well in the ring even though they are starting to age happy :)

These boys have been topping the Current Top Dog leader board for the majority of the month and have both placed on the Top Dog of All Time list! (#82 and #69 respectively). I’m totally stoked to get them on the All-Time list –as this is something that just doesn’t happen very often for our breed happy :)

I’m thinking I will most likely continue to show both boys for a little longer, then shall retire them from the ring and keep them as puppy producing machines (which I’m sure they will be quite happy to do, lol!).

CH Quileute – On The Docks (9030%) just finished his title recently. Despite doing well recently he will be pulled from the ring at the end of the month.

Quileute – Like A Squash, Quileute – More Than Life and Quileute – My Game My Rules are all double Major-pointed and will be finishing their CH titles in the next week or so and all three will then be retired from the ring to focus on producing some litters before they get too old.

(The problem with taking so long to get their CH title means they won’t have much of a breeding life because their daughters will probably surpass them quite quickly SOP-wise!). If only these silly old bats would have titled faster hahaa! happy :)

I also have 4 bitches and 4 dogs that are still being sessioned and will be entering the ring shortly:

Quileute – Enchanted Dreams (90.75%)
Quileute – Fairy Tale (90.80%)
Quileute –Happily Ever After (90.80%)
Quileute –Magical Influence (90.25%)
Quileute –Mr. Magical (90.80%)
Quileute – On The Road Again (91.10%)
Quileute – The Merchant (90.55%)
Quileute – The Secret Garden (90.60%)

It’s funny when you start showing such large numbers of dogs at one time – you start to see the pro’s and con’s quite quickly :P It’s sooo much easier to gets Major’s every night with this many dogs – but quite often you have to spread your dogs out over multiple shows each night to avoid getting fee’s for having more than 4 handlers.

This just means I take extra time when entering shows to spread them out – unless it’s a Judge that just LOVES our CMDs, then I put them all in – the result of choosing judges that love our breed is that we’re beginning to get many more Group placements and getting closer to getting Show placements! (I’ve already had one BIS with one of my CMDs!).

I also have quite a few dogs that are potentially heading towards receiving a Merit Award for their CH offspring:

CH Quileute – Man Overboard! - has 4 CHs in the making!
Quileute – Academy Winner - Has 1 CH and 4 in the making!
Quileute – Folklore – has 2 CHs and 1 in the making happy :)
Quileute – Power of Dance = 1 CH and 2 in the making happy :)
Quileute – Silhouette – has 2 CHs and 1 in the making happy :)

Would love to get some updates from everyone else happy :)

-----
Last edited by Quileute Legends on 3/27/2015 6:41:32 PM
 Champions-true-kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/31/2015 9:00:44 AM reply with quote send message to Champions-true-kennel Object to Post

I need to check the forum more often!

I have only two in the ring right now:

CTK Blue Suede Shoes SOP 91.25
-He is working on his GCH

-Im also hopping when he's of age to try to have my first merit stud with him! We will see what he throws before i get hopes up though.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13849094

CTK Memory Lane SOP 90.55

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13843442

-I also have a few random old champions who are like half way to their GCH so i tend to enter them once in a while and see how they do.

Im working on one merit project for my girl CKT Capricorn www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13701844

-So if you see any low sop dogs in the ring they will most likely be hers, as I'm a little behind the ball with her.

I also have 8 dogs sessoning up right now, most aren't exactly note worthy, other then this wonderful boy:

CTK Ring of Fire
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13858962

Champions-true-kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/31/2015 9:11:37 AM reply with quote send message to Champions-true-kennel Object to Post

My Merit Projects, after posting i ran through my girls and noticed beginners luck is almost at a merit so ill add her to my project list:

CH CTK Capricorn

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13701844

-2CH's with 2 in the making

GCH Beginners Luck

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13699541

-3CH's with 1 in the making
-She's also a daughter of toffee, so she will be a second generation bronze merit if i can get there!

Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
4/4/2015 10:29:14 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Introducing my new high SOP boy:

Quileute - It Started With a Kiss
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13913111

91.35% !!! happy :)

Very happy that he is a boy lol :P

Will be in the ring in a few weeks happy :)
 Champions-true-kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/14/2015 10:13:59 AM reply with quote send message to Champions-true-kennel Object to Post

Currently working on a new merit!

CTK My Blue Suede Shoes

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13849094

Hes an amazing producer! throwing at least two pups per litter, over the 91 sop barrier!! iv already got eight of his pups waiting for sessions so I'm hoping you guys can help me out and get my first merit dog! =)

My New Highest sop:
91.45%

CTK Vipers Legacy

named after urso viper, since he seems to run through all of my lines as he was my favorite stud when i started into this breed =)

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13937533

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.