Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Account Flipping Tool
 Game Face Ranch Dogs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/3/2015 2:49:00 PM reply with quote send message to Game Face Ranch Dogs Object to Post   

This fancy thingamajig wasn't around when I played a long time ago. I added all my accounts to it - now what? Am I supposed to be able to click on them and be automatically logged in?
 Kievan Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/3/2015 2:58:57 PM reply with quote send message to Kievan Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

You need to grant your other accounts access to this account as well.
So, as x account, you added y account - now y account has to add x account and you will be able to flip after you do that. Safety measure so you can't just add anyone..
Then, the drop down menu will be next to:
"Welcome (kennel name) [View]" at the top of the page.

eta and yes, you will be automatically logged in every time you flip.

-----
Last edited by Kievan Kennels on 4/3/2015 3:00:18 PM
 Game Face Ranch Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
4/4/2015 5:12:06 AM reply with quote send message to Game Face Ranch Dogs Object to Post

Thanks happy :)
 Rosa Nera
Basic User

Basic User
4/4/2015 2:18:44 PM reply with quote send message to Rosa Nera Object to Post

The account flipping tool is awesome! Once you have approved all your accounts to all your other accounts, you can just flip from account to account like magic!
 Glittering
Basic User

Basic User
4/4/2015 7:53:55 PM reply with quote send message to Glittering Object to Post

Fantastic!
 Game Face Ranch Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
4/4/2015 7:54:50 PM reply with quote send message to Game Face Ranch Dogs Object to Post

Yep I got it all figured out (thanks again) and this is definitely an awesome tool!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.