Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 12

Author Topic : basenji puppy
 Kaisai Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/4/2015 2:43:08 PM reply with quote send message to Kaisai Kennel Object to Post   

about a year ago i go my first basenji puppy, she was soooo sweet she took to my youngest child who was 4mos. old just like her, our first month out in the puppy classes she got group second and best of breed, in regular class puppy she got a best of breed. now we will start off this year next month at a all breed show.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/5/2015 10:27:28 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Excellent! How about some pictures? Don't see too many Basenjis about these days - not here anyway.
 Kovert
Basic User

Basic User
4/5/2015 10:49:32 PM reply with quote send message to Kovert Object to Post

I can't wait to hear how she does!
 kiroja
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/20/2015 1:50:11 AM reply with quote send message to kiroja Object to Post

Cool! Who is your baby out of? I am a Basenji breeder and have some new little youngsters ready to hit the ring. happy :)
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/20/2015 5:52:19 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

Love the basenjis!! There's a fantastic breeder in my general area - I love seeing her dogs at shows and on FB.
Definitely post photos!
 kiroja
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/22/2015 12:15:12 AM reply with quote send message to kiroja Object to Post

this post has been edited 5 time(s)

Ok I think I finally have it loaded properly lol.

Here are a couple of my new up and coming babies. happy :)

Darrell
BPIS Kiroja Home Run Tiger

Stevie
BPIS RBPIS Kiroja Hockeytown Hero

Top 5 mBISS Silver GCH/Can CH Klassic's Slam Dunk mAOM SDHR X PTA URO1 CCB UWPS UGWPC1 GRCH mBIF FC Kiroja Hart N Soul RA SC FCh SGRC JOR RATI RATO WPSGRCH WDS-W WD-S IDWPCH IDWP3x4 WPDSW WPDSR WPDSS CHWPD APA-Star R1 W1 VBE CGC

-----
Last edited by on 4/22/2015 5:56:37 AM
 PicketFence Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/22/2015 11:00:20 PM reply with quote send message to PicketFence Kennels Object to Post

Oh my goodness, little Basenjis! They are just beautiful!!
 Kaisai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2016 5:25:08 PM reply with quote send message to Kaisai Kennel Object to Post

hi sorry, i have totally for got i posted this my pup is now 2 yrs. old and has limited showing thanks to having 3 kids and work
she is KHANI'S TEAZER YOU SEXY THING by Ch. Teazer Khanis Rock of Ages,RAT1 and Khani's Andamooka Opal
 Kaisai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2016 5:26:32 PM reply with quote send message to Kaisai Kennel Object to Post

Kaisai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2016 5:27:42 PM reply with quote send message to Kaisai Kennel Object to Post

posted by kiroja
Cool! Who is your baby out of? I am a Basenji breeder and have some new little youngsters ready to hit the ring. happy :)
i did a post
 Kaisai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2016 5:28:38 PM reply with quote send message to Kaisai Kennel Object to Post

posted by Kovert
I can't wait to hear how she does!
she has done well she has been great with limited showing
 Purrs_Port
Basic User

Basic User
4/22/2016 12:27:28 AM reply with quote send message to Purrs_Port Object to Post

kiroja
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/22/2016 3:24:58 AM reply with quote send message to kiroja Object to Post

Very cool, good luck at any upcoming shows! Kathy is a good friend of mine, I have worked with several of her dogs that have ended up on this side of the country. happy :)

Of the kids I posted earlier, the bitch is finished and the boy just needs 2 more pts. They also have UKC Grands, rally titles, and weight pull titles so far.

Replies in this thread : 12

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.