Search

.com Forum · Caucasian Mountain Dog

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : BISS GCH CH Quileute - Destination Unknown wins 2nd in Show!
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/12/2015 5:10:37 AM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post   

OMG – I think I’m gonna LOVE this new judge Patricia Stevens!
BISS GCH CH Quileute – Destination Unknown (91.20%) just won 2nd in Show at the Wicken 198 show this evening happy :)

www.showdog.com/shows/breed_results.aspx?show=Wicken+198&breed=Caucasian+Mountain+Dog

1 x 2nd in SHOW
1 x BISS
2 x BIGs
15 x BOBs

Currently #37 Top CMD of All Time (And rising up the ladder!)

Lovin’ this dog!
 Urso
Basic User

Basic User
4/12/2015 4:22:32 PM reply with quote send message to Urso Object to Post

Congrats!
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
4/12/2015 6:02:34 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Oh wow. That's great! Congrats
 Champions-true-kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2015 11:01:20 AM reply with quote send message to Champions-true-kennel Object to Post

Congrats!! CMD's are making it on the board wink ;)
 Champions-true-kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2015 11:01:24 AM reply with quote send message to Champions-true-kennel Object to Post

Champions-true-kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2015 11:01:26 AM reply with quote send message to Champions-true-kennel Object to Post

Champions-true-kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2015 11:01:28 AM reply with quote send message to Champions-true-kennel Object to Post

Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2015 6:54:24 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Thanks guys! happy :) I'm stoked with how this show career is going - especially since she just went 2nd in Show AGAIN under the same judge - two nights in a row!

www.showdog.com/users/showresults.aspx?id=13767907

Definately in love with this judge hahaa happy :)

The funniest thing that cracks me up though is the fact that CMDs are such HUGE dogs in terms of their size in RL, and both nights she has been beaten by a tiny Pomeranian happy :) It cracks me up hahaha happy :)

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.