Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : are my pups anygood
 tommykait
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/3/2015 2:26:26 AM reply with quote send message to tommykait Object to Post   

can anyone that breeds huskys tell me if my two ne pups should go anygoos, I picked the best two out of 9 and am selling two and forever homed the rest, should I keep the two I named
should they make CH or GCH ?
 Astoria2
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2015 10:04:10 AM reply with quote send message to Astoria2 Object to Post

Sibes are a very competitive breed and it is fairly difficult to get dogs finished that are of average quality. The two puppies I'm currently seasoning are 98.05 and 98.10 SOP and I just finished a 97.90 male.
I think you would have an extremely difficult time finishing the two pups you've kept.
I'd be happy to set you up with a higher SOP brood if you need- and there are several good studs avaiable for public use even at the $25 and $50 price.
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2015 1:43:06 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

I think Astoria said it pretty well.

But I have to add that I have a 97.75 dog who consistently takes group and show placements (haven't got that illusive BIS yet though.) www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13837381 So I would not rely solely on SOP.
 tommykait
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2015 6:51:52 PM reply with quote send message to tommykait Object to Post

thankyou I think that would be great,i need all the help I can get, im only just starting in this breed, and I think im liking it already happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing