Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : sessions
 country meadow
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/31/2015 6:33:52 AM reply with quote send message to country meadow Object to Post   

This may be stupid but how come my available sessions only show up on the dogs I don't need them for
 Game Face Ranch Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2015 10:56:41 AM reply with quote send message to Game Face Ranch Dogs Object to Post

If the dogs have already been sessioned that day, the option to session them will not show up because you can not session twice daily. If it's showing sessions available on other dogs' pages, it means you already used the ones you have your assistants doing for you (or have done by hand) and have some left over.
 Game Face Ranch Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2015 10:59:01 AM reply with quote send message to Game Face Ranch Dogs Object to Post

For example - you have three dogs you are sessioning on all three sessionable traits (Show Obedience, Muscle, Coat). If you are receiving 12 sessions a day, and have set your assistants to session these dogs already, you are only using 9 of your 12 sessions so you will have 3 sessions available after the assistants session (shortly after midnight every day) and it will show that you can session other dogs. If you don't need to session any other dogs, sell these sessions and make some extra money.
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/1/2015 12:30:59 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

In case you are looking at the 'Recently Sessioned' box at the top when you select "Sessions" on the left, previously unsessioned (i.e. New puppies) will not show up.

Session each of your new puppies from their pages. After that they will show up in the 'Recently Sessioned' list.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
6/1/2015 2:20:09 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

The fact that it says 'recently sessioned' then below it 'all dogs' drives me mad!! If it says 'all dogs' why can't new puppies show up in that list? I often forget them.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/1/2015 10:04:11 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Well personally, I'd rather he use our kennel divisions. I have always had a "Sessioning" run. When they are done they get moved to "Showing". As it is I'm forever accidentally sessioning those that are done so they never leave the recently sessioned box.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.