Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : In just a little over a Week
 Steph
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/1/2015 12:57:20 AM reply with quote send message to Steph Object to Post   

I fly up to Portland Oregon to pick up my new Flyball prospect puppy. Excited happy :)

Steph
 Tizzy Too
Basic User

Basic User
6/1/2015 1:10:31 AM reply with quote send message to Tizzy Too Object to Post

What breed?
 FallenStarz
Basic User

Basic User
6/1/2015 1:54:09 AM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post

Awwww!!! Can't wait to see her! Congrats happy :)
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/1/2015 11:33:09 AM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

Very exciting! How is Riddle doing in flyball? He's so cute!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2015 3:28:54 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I cannot wait to see pictures!

Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2015 11:51:14 AM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

Dani is a Labrador. She is 9 weeks old today. Both her parents play Flyball and have very nice times. Currently she is in Canada but there is a Flyball tournament this weekend and some of the Portland teams will be attending. They are bringing Dani to Portland so that makes it easier for me and why I am getting her on Monday and not this past Monday. Of course there will be photos, lol

Riddle is a great little guy, my best buddy. Love his personality. He has over 5,000 points in Flyball and knows quite a few tricks. A few months back he was t-boned by one of his team-mates so has a confidence issue that we are working on. Last Sunday at practice he did great.
 Acclamation
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2015 11:59:50 PM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post

Labs are fantastic! Hope there's no problem at the Border with those stupid new laws about transporting puppies. Can't wait to see some pictures happy :)
 Steph
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2015 1:51:11 AM reply with quote send message to Steph Object to Post

This is why we are doing it this way. They are used to the Flyball people transporting dogs back and forth.
 CarrieCurl Too
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2015 7:21:06 AM reply with quote send message to CarrieCurl Too Object to Post

Good luck, good luck!

Our only Flyball boy passed away last year at the age of almost 13. Such a great agility sport.

Cheers,
Carolyn

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.