Search

.com Forum · Caucasian Mountain Dog

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : The Quileute Legend has come true!
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/2/2015 5:13:00 AM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post   

As a breeder and exhibitor of Caucasian Mountain Dogs I have been extremely lucky to be blessed with two very outstanding dogs that have led a very impressive show career. Now that they have both turned 120 days old they will be retired from the ring to then relax and focus on passing on their genes to the next generation.

Introducing GCH CH Quileute – Mr. Blue Bird

(www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13760974)

Born on 30th January 2015 to parents GCH CH Lunatic Mutiny and Quileute Power of Dance he was blessed with an SOP of 90.55% (great for the breed at that time!).

Mr.Blue Bird succeeded in gaining his CH title in 6 shows and went on to obtain his GCH title on the 14th March 2015 at 44 days of age.

He has been brilliant in the ring considering he is part of a breed that is only recently beginning to get group and show placements.

In his career he has won:

24 x Best in Breed
1 x Best in Specialty Show
2 x Best in Group
3 x Runner up Best in Group
2 x Runner up Best in Show

Mr.Blue Bird has beaten 387 other dogs of his breed and 1993 all dogs in total – winning a respectable 138 Grand Champion points. He has also won the title of the #13 Top CMD of All Time!

With 7 Champion pups bred by him, Mr.Blue Bird will now happily retire to the couch after a very rewarding career happy :)

Whilst Mr.Blue Bird enjoyed a very good run in the ring – he was almost constantly out-shadowed by another Quileute bred dog – GCH CH Quileute Destination Unknown!

(www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13767907)

Destination Unknown was born on the 1st February 2015 to parents Quileute Academy Winner and Quileute Folklore with an SOP of 91.20% (outstanding for the breed at that time!).

Destination Unknown achieved her CH title at 30 days of age, followed shortly by her GCH title at 44 days old. She has had an absolute ripper of a show career and I am extremely proud of her achievements including:

34 x Best of Breeds
6 x Best in Groups
1 x Runner up in Group
3 x Best in Shows !!!
2 x Runner up in Shows
3 x Best in Specialty Shows

Destination Unknown has beaten a total of 441 of her breed, as well as 2556 all breed dogs and has earned a total of 180 Grand Champion points!

My proudest achievement is definitely the fact that GCH CH Quileute Destination Unknown is now the #10 Top CMD of ALL TIME !!! laugh :D

Due to her full-time show career I haven’t bred a single litter from this outstanding girl – so I shall be looking forward to what she finally gets to produce! This is the first time I have allowed 2 dogs to run a full campaign career right up to 120 days of age. Let’s hope that Destination Unknown produces some beautiful pups who will follow in her footsteps happy :)

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.