Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : New breed needed!
 Cypress Springs
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/16/2015 12:17:58 PM reply with quote send message to Cypress Springs Object to Post   

Hello there everyone! I hope this would be the right place to put this laugh :D ! But anyway, I'm looking for a new breed to get into in addition to the breed I am already showing.

Right now I have NSDTRs and I am really enjoying them! But, I would love another breed to get into also. I'm looking for a breed that isn't to popular but does have some people that are willing to help a newbie out! I would be totally open to helping out a rare breed if I have someone willing to guide me through and to talk things out with me if I run across a problem.

So just shoot me a PM or let me know here if you have a breed that needs another enthusiastic person! laugh :D
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2015 2:16:55 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Please give Gordon Setters a thought!

We aren't really a breed in need, but we love new people! Litters are normally between 6-8 and the highest sop I have seen is 95.5 ... We take some group placements, and the boys take BIS under Bruce Bass! We try to have at least one extra handler free specialty show a month.

Here is a link to the dogs for sale page, there are currently 17 dogs for sale: www.showdog.com/dogsforsale/breedlisting.aspx?breed=Gordon+Setter

Best of luck in your search!
 puppy loves
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2015 4:56:13 PM reply with quote send message to puppy loves Object to Post

Ok
Y
 TriStar Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2015 5:11:04 PM reply with quote send message to TriStar Kennels Object to Post

Come check out English setters, not too popular but enough entries to finish dogs, specialties added and nice players!
 RockBottomHounds
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2015 5:20:39 PM reply with quote send message to RockBottomHounds Object to Post

Us Otterhounders are a friendly bunch, happy to make majors every day, loads of help for newbies.
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2015 5:31:38 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Anatolians, can help you get started with some nice dogs/broods through CS Riverflow

Kooikerhondje, can help you with some top dogs in the breed in CirclingSky

Canaan Dogs-fun breed, over 100 colors/coat combos, enough people showing that there are majors, can help get started through CS Animalia

There are tons to choose from, lots of great folks out there!!
 Rensvik
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/17/2015 3:33:53 AM reply with quote send message to Rensvik Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

How about Norwegian Buhunds, I would be happy to get you started, and there are some nice ones up for sale at the moment happy :)

Sorry ... were a lot of nice ones up for sale ... gone now, but I will help you if you are interested.

-----
Last edited by Rensvik on 6/17/2015 4:01:30 AM
 Cypress Springs
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/17/2015 10:10:21 AM reply with quote send message to Cypress Springs Object to Post

Thank you all for your suggestions! As of right now I'm looking at Norwegian Buhunds or English Setters. Gah! Decisions are hard! XD
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2015 2:24:36 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

I think you should get a chihuahua. I've got some lovely puppies I could sell you.

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class