Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Remember us??
 SureShot
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/2/2015 11:46:57 PM reply with quote send message to SureShot Object to Post   

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

Who remembers Radar and Jagger?

We've also added a third sheltie, after fifteen years I finally have my blue dog! She is Jagger's half-sister (same sire) Ch. Liska Mudels Wish Upon a Star, "Sparkle".

I will post photos as soon as I remember how to make them work on this forum!

-----
Last edited by SureShot on 7/2/2015 11:53:48 PM
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2015 3:18:43 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I remember you! happy :)

Welcome back happy :)

Looking forward to seeing updates and pics happy :)
 FallenStarz
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2015 2:11:44 PM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post

eeeeeee, I KNOW YOU!! <3<3
 SureShot
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2015 6:19:23 PM reply with quote send message to SureShot Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

This is by far my favourite picture of Radar and Jagger together. They look like someone just told them a joke.

Some of you might remember that Radar and Jagger are grandfather and grandson. Here's a photo of them with the third dog (Jagger's dam, Radar's daughter Moxi) Moxi is actually owned by my co-worker!

I love this photo of Jagger:

This is Jagger's new BFF, his half-sister (same sire) Sparkle, Ch. Liska Mudel's Wish Upon a Star.

I have always been a big fan of blue merles and have been waiting a very long time for one. I have known Sparkle since she was a puppy and when she retired from the show ring, the breeder decided for several reasons that it was time Sparkle retired to a pet home as well. She does not like other females and was becoming an instigator by hassling the breeder's other girls.The breeder, knowing how much I like Sparkle, contacted me first, before putting her up for sale, and I took her. She is now spayed and retired from showing (mostly..she won an Altered group 2 a couple weeks ago) She has been successfully bred only once (after several attempts) and has produced only one puppy, a blue merle colour headed white female, Bianca:

Sparkle and Jagger are super tight. They love each other.

Everyone together, taken Christmas morning 2014. Radar has just turned 15 and still has plenty of spring in his step. Leading up to my back deck I have 3 stairs and when there's food involved, Radar can still jump those three steps in one go if he wants to.

-----
Last edited by SureShot on 7/3/2015 6:33:43 PM
 HotSauce
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2015 6:36:17 PM reply with quote send message to HotSauce Object to Post

Dawwww, my favoritest shelties <3
 kiroja
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/3/2015 8:40:18 PM reply with quote send message to kiroja Object to Post

OMG yes!!! Congrats! happy :)
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/4/2015 11:15:16 AM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I remember you and handsome Radar and Jagger. Looking good boys happy :) And Sparkle is lovely. Did you show her to her Ch or did she come to you as an adult?

EDIT: Oops just read the blurb in between photos. LOL Should have paid better attention first time 'round, but was distracted by the pretty puppies!

-----
Last edited by GraceInGlory on 7/4/2015 11:18:54 AM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/5/2015 10:37:15 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

You're back!!! Radar is so handsome!! Love the other two as well!
 Purrs_Port
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2015 1:42:40 AM reply with quote send message to Purrs_Port Object to Post

WB Sure! Didn't even look if your back at playing. Love your blue girl, and to see Jag and your other boy again.

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.