Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Points glitch?
 CS Riverflow
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/5/2015 7:11:37 PM reply with quote send message to CS Riverflow Object to Post   

Can someone see what I am missing here? My bitch is showing a 3 point major and did get best opposite, but since there were no other bitches and boys took all 4 breed placements I would have expected 0 points...is it a glitch?

www.showdog.com/shows/breed_results.aspx?show=Willowcreek+July+5th+All+Breed+Show&breed=Anatolian+Shepherd
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/5/2015 8:25:57 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

Looks to me like you shouldn't have gotten any points either.
 RockBottomHounds
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2015 12:53:03 PM reply with quote send message to RockBottomHounds Object to Post

Besy keep quiet me thinks ha ha
 RockBottomHounds
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2015 12:53:18 PM reply with quote send message to RockBottomHounds Object to Post

posted by RockBottomHounds
Best keep quiet me thinks ha ha
 CS Riverflow
Basic User

Basic User
7/8/2015 4:55:15 AM reply with quote send message to CS Riverflow Object to Post

Well it happened again to the same dog...

www.showdog.com/shows/breed_results.aspx?show=Icekist%20July%207th%20All%20Breed%20Show&breed=Anatolian%20Shepherd

I reported it to Jeff. Maybe she has some invisible friends?

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.