Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Slight Brag - New INT-CH!
 Phlossy
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/9/2015 8:42:27 AM reply with quote send message to Phlossy Object to Post   

Well, color me shocked! Lol. For the past year or so we've been working on trying to finish my mother's boxer Aksyl (AJ) with ICKC (International Canine Kennel Club). He's had his intercontinental championship for a long time, but no matter how hard we tried we just couldn't get that last major for his International title! We were joking with John & Stacy (the people that run the shows) about how AJ would be the first dog to get both his INT-CH and his veteran titles at the same time, lol. They actually stopped counting his single points because he had so many (estimates between 80 and 100!). It was craziness!

Basically the reason he couldn't finish was because there weren't enough entries to make points. We were constantly one dog shy of making a major, but on the bright side... he now has tons of ring experience! Lol. We should kick butt AKC now since he's got so much experience. razz :p

AJ is now: AKC pointed, ICKC INT-CH IC-CH Silver Lbrty's Sharp Dressed Man at ShaValon! Yay!!

For those of you who don't know (or remember me), AJ is sired by my Nick (FrgttnScrt's Stonecast Shadow to Shavalon), who was bred by another player on here that hasn't been around in awhile. Nick is retired from the ring and has been for awhile, but he's transitioned into service dog work and loves to get his nails painted and hang out at shows with me.

(I would love to post a couple pictures but I seem to forget how to properly insert and size them!)
 Eternal Sin Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2015 1:47:30 PM reply with quote send message to Eternal Sin Kennels Object to Post

[*img][*/img]

Remove the stars. I had SOOO MUCH fun working with him Saturday!! I miss handling goofball boys! Now its his aunt and cousin's turns!!! Mo is already INT CHP IC PCH and Spree has a major.

-Rose-
 Rakkaus
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2015 1:19:01 PM reply with quote send message to Rakkaus Object to Post

Congrats babe <3
AJ deserves it ^^ So proud of you and all you do with the crazy kids! happy :) Maybe I'll get you to finish Radders haha.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.