Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : thoughts and prayers
 kc meadows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/10/2015 7:07:37 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post   

I just wanted to ask everyone to pray for my family my sister passed away this morning only 56 years old I am so heartbroken we were very close. It was unexpected she just went to the dr. Yesterday. I am in total shock.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2015 12:48:08 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I am so very sorry for your loss, you must all be devastated. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2015 8:54:23 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

You and your family are in my thoughts!
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2015 5:34:33 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

I am sorry if I offended anyone by posting something so personal I had just gotten the call when I was playing the game this is supposed to be a happy fun place for us to go. Wasn't thinking right at the time
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2015 3:15:28 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I don't think anyone was offended. This forum doesn't get used too often.
 CelebrationHounds
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2015 3:23:25 PM reply with quote send message to CelebrationHounds Object to Post

I'm sure no one took offence - this is, as Treestand says, not a widely used forum.

It may sound a bit odd, but sometimes, at times of extreme pain and loss, posting your feelings to online forums can help - any thoughts and prayers will be posted in response with honesty and compassion.

kc blue river
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2015 7:03:04 PM reply with quote send message to kc blue river Object to Post

Thanks guys this is the hardest thing I have ever faced I am a cancer surviver twice once I was stage 3 that was 20 yrs ago and again last year but we caught it early am in remission now I thought that was hard this is just so painful thanks for your thought and prayers
 kc blue river
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2015 7:04:17 PM reply with quote send message to kc blue river Object to Post

By the way this is kc meadows if you didn't already figure that out lol

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.