Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Free Banners!
 Lost in Wonderland
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/27/2015 11:36:30 PM reply with quote send message to Lost in Wonderland Object to Post   

Hi everyone! I was on here around 2011-2012 making banners as pugsrgr898. I thought I'd come back on here and make some more! If you want one please fill out this form:

Form:
Kennel Name:
Kennel Slogan:
Breed(s):
Background:
Theme:
Extra:

Here's a quick sample one I made today. I'll spend much more time on orders.
 Backwoods Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2015 1:07:29 AM reply with quote send message to Backwoods Kennel Object to Post

Form:
Kennel Name: Treehouse Kennel
Kennel Slogan:
Breed(s): Great Dane
Background: something with trees and/or a tree house?
Theme:
Extra: I am partial to Merles and Mantles, but if a different color fits your inspiration better, I'll be happy. happy :)

Could I also talk you into a general picture for my Danes too? They don't have a Picardy picture yet. If so, that would be great! If not, ignore this part. laugh :D (I'm willing to pay!!)

Text: A TH K Dane
Breed: Great Dane
The dog can be the same dog as the banner or a different one, I'm happy either way. happy :)
 Brock Hill
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2015 8:39:53 AM reply with quote send message to Brock Hill Object to Post

Hi

I would love a banner please if that is possible:

Form:
Kennel Name: Brock Hill
Kennel Slogan:
Breed(s): Golden Retrievers
Background: Hillside or Countryside
Theme: Country
Extra: If it is possible to get a Badger in the banner somewhere that would be great as Brock is Old English for Badger

Thanks
 Lost in Wonderland
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2015 10:47:40 AM reply with quote send message to Lost in Wonderland Object to Post

Thanks for the orders! I’ll start them soon happy :)
 Lost in Wonderland
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2015 11:09:04 AM reply with quote send message to Lost in Wonderland Object to Post

Treehouse: yours is almost done, I'm just having trouble finding a dog that fits well with the background. I'm taking a break for now but it should be ready tonight or tomorrow happy :)
 Backwoods Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2015 11:50:34 AM reply with quote send message to Backwoods Kennel Object to Post

No rush at all! I can't wait to see it!!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing