Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Harriers Need New Breeders!
 Aedelwine Harriers
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/5/2015 9:46:16 AM reply with quote send message to Aedelwine Harriers Object to Post   

Hello everyone!

If you are looking for a new breed to consider, you should give Harriers a try... We have three active breeders currently, but I am the only one who really shows. We do get group placements, if that's important to you.

Harriers are also a fun color breeding prospect - there are seven (7) colors, but only three of them are up to show quality currently. Litters are a good size (7-8 pups usually), and there aren't so many color variations that you'll be pulling your hair out!

I always have pups for sale, and there are lots of studs available, including some good studs in abandoned kennels. I love this breed and would really love to see it get more active. If you are interested, I'd be happy to sell you a pick pup or share broods!

PM me for more info! laugh :D
 Aedelwine Harriers
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2015 1:34:47 PM reply with quote send message to Aedelwine Harriers Object to Post

*bumping this thread*

We recently lost an active breeder, so we are down to only 3-4 currently. I have all variations of colors, plus many show quality pups available. Please contact me if you'd like to get started in Harriers!
 Picardy
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/20/2015 6:12:07 PM reply with quote send message to Picardy Object to Post

I just finished their colour pictures too. wink ;) You should see them up soon!
 GraveDigger Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2015 1:17:58 PM reply with quote send message to GraveDigger Kennel Object to Post

I'm interested! Sending you a message! happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.