Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Adding an account
 LonWicEr
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/21/2015 2:51:58 PM reply with quote send message to LonWicEr Object to Post   

I want to start up a new account but haven't been able to get it to work. I emailed Admin a few days ago, but no response yet. I'm just wondering if anyone has been able to sign up in the last week or so. I don't have a basic account at all, was planning on opening one and upgrading to allow more room for a color breeding project.

Any suggestions aside from using the "sign up" link on the main page (I've tried it in several different browsers in case that's the issue).
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2015 7:33:38 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

I had tried to set up a new account when we had that power outage problem thought it was because of that but still couldn't asked Jeff about it he said he would look into it that was 4 or 5 days ago asked again today my message was read but no respone

OceaniaFoxhounds
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2015 7:40:20 PM reply with quote send message to OceaniaFoxhounds Object to Post

I just tried it today to start a source breeding project but nothing. I sent an email today as well.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler