Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Condition/session level that can squeeze past
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/22/2015 10:22:01 AM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post   

How low can sessions and/or condition be for the ring? At what point is the dog excused? I have some at about 15-16% and entries are low to none. I need to enter a couple filler dogs if I want to get any points :/
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2015 2:24:31 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Seems to vary with each judge. I've had dogs place one day and be dismissed the next (under a different judge). As a rule now I try and get 10's all through and at least 14 for condition. Have scraped through with less but it's hit or miss.
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2015 8:42:56 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

Hmm, I should be okay then. Thank you!
 BeauBlanc
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2015 4:17:55 PM reply with quote send message to BeauBlanc Object to Post

According to the rules, at least one trait has to be over 10, and all the rest have to be over 5. happy :)

www.showdog.com/help/topic.aspx?id=87
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2015 12:31:15 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

Intersting, I did not find that for some reason. Thank you for posting the link!! Wonderful.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.