Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Selling ALL dogs in Family Account - Breeds in Post
 Skylos Elysium
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/11/2015 6:47:38 PM reply with quote send message to Skylos Elysium Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Sadly real life has become hectic and I am not able to put any time into the game. I have barely logged on in the last 2 weeks. Rather than let all my wonderful dogs sit idle in their kennels, I have decided to sell them all for now. I may or may not return but for now this is what I am going to do.

I have held no dogs back, GCH, BIS winners, BINSS winners... everyone is up for sale at $100 with no approval, first come-first serve.

Almost Heaven - Standard Poodles
K D and E - Australian Shepherds
Camp Run Amok - Dobermans
Rosa Nera - Alaskan Malamutes
Skylos Elysium - Great Danes

I am currently or have been recently the number one breeder in all these breeds except standard poodles which I just started. These are top SOP dogs and deserve the chance to show and breed. I hope you will consider adding one or more to your kennels.

Since I was not online recently some puppies were not on the correct foods. I attempted to fix this before putting them up for sale, but may have missed one or two, sorry about that.

-----
Last edited by Skylos Elysium on 9/11/2015 6:49:17 PM

-----
Last edited by Skylos Elysium on 9/11/2015 6:52:09 PM
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
9/11/2015 7:25:28 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Aww. Sorry to see you go! Poodles will miss you sad :(
 Larchwood Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/11/2015 9:09:30 PM reply with quote send message to Larchwood Kennels Object to Post

I am sorry to see you go sad :( You have such nice Aussies. You will be missed for sure.
 CelebrationHounds
Basic User

Basic User
9/12/2015 4:47:19 AM reply with quote send message to CelebrationHounds Object to Post

Sorry you are leaving. Have to say what wonderful Danes you've produced too.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class