Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Contact with Admin
 mournebrake
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/12/2015 4:54:57 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post   

Has anyone had any contact with Jeff since the 'summerkennel' and obedience problems reared their heads? I'm wondering if he's on vacation. Nothing seems to be getting sorted at the moment.
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
9/12/2015 5:08:25 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I emailed him a few days ago and have had no response at all.
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2015 3:07:38 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Any word off Admin yet?
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2015 5:18:22 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I hope he's OK. I know it's a real pain we've been ignored but something accident/healthwise might have happened. Does anyone know him personally or have him as a fb friend? I'd like to feel we weren't being ignored but it's a week now with no answers.
 Nouveau
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2015 10:59:29 AM reply with quote send message to Nouveau Object to Post

I emailed/messaged admin about an upgrade issue a few times over the past week and a half or so, and have gotten zero response. I'd like to think we're not just being ignored as well, and I don't think it's that. It sounds like no one has gotten a response, so something must have come up.
 Purrs_Port
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2015 2:19:23 PM reply with quote send message to Purrs_Port Object to Post

posted by mournebrake
I hope he's OK. I know it's a real pain we've been ignored but something accident/healthwise might have happened. Does anyone know him personally or have him as a fb friend? I'd like to feel we weren't being ignored but it's a week now with no answers.
I have been thinking that too mourn, as in the years I have played things have always been covered quickly when they come up.
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
9/14/2015 2:20:51 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

It's a school year thing with the growth of the LSJ site and volunteer work I'm doing at Specht.

I'm on the issue now, look for an update within an hour.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2015 2:36:18 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Thank you Jeff!

Also, thanks to Beach Dunes for calling Jeff and giving us an update: www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=455276

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.