Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Irresistible Offer!
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/12/2015 10:16:55 AM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post   

*drum roll*

In an attempt to promote the amazing Toy Poodles, I am going to make an irresistible offer that can apply to everyone! I am willing to pay every kennel that shows and finishes a Toy Poodle. All you have to do to apply, is find yourself a Toy Poodle (you can purchase one off of me or one of the other breeders), comment here or message me saying that you would like to try and then session and show them. It's super easy and fun at the same time! After your Poodle has finished, you can chose what you want to do with him/her and send me a paypup (I may be interested in buying your Poodle wink ;)) and that's it. There isn't a limit to how many you can show and receive the bonus for, the only guideline is you mustn't have a kennel that focuses directly on breeding and showing Toy Poodles.

The payment will go as follows:
$100 - Ch
$150 - GCh

So, if you're interested please do not hesitate and feel free to ask any questions! Maybe you'll find you really enjoy the breed and you'll be interested in adding them into your kennel. Only time will tell, but until then, let's look at this adorable Toy Poodle!
i.giphy.com/dkYZgMJiATEbK.gif
 KC Golden Ridge
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2015 10:50:29 AM reply with quote send message to KC Golden Ridge Object to Post

I am interested been thinking about a new breed and getting out of goldens what would be a finishable toy poodle stats be
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2015 1:40:43 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

Currently, I would say a finishable dog would be in the high 90's and the 91's. Head and gait are also very valued traits, so those are something to keep an eye on as well when looking for a dog to show. I have some 90 pups for sale that should show well or you can see if the other breeders have any young stock they would be willing to part with.
 Formesia Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2015 8:20:58 PM reply with quote send message to Formesia Kennel Object to Post

I just purchased one of your puppies to session and show. I have been looking for a breed for this kennel, so I am looking forward to the experience!
 Silk N Denim Terriers
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/13/2015 12:19:01 AM reply with quote send message to Silk N Denim Terriers Object to Post

I'll give it a try. My Silkies have all been duds here lately.
 SilknT
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2015 4:10:34 AM reply with quote send message to SilknT Object to Post

SilknDenim - you're allowed to dabble in toy poodles but don't you dare leave Silkies. You got me into this breed and I'm still trying to catch you.
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2015 8:57:30 AM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

Great! I look forward to seeing all of you guys in the show ring! If you have any questions or complications, don't be afraid to send me a message.
- W. S. Kennels
 Silk N Denim Terriers
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/14/2015 12:08:05 AM reply with quote send message to Silk N Denim Terriers Object to Post

I love my Silkies and have no plans to leave them lol.

I've just hit a brick wall but I had some pups born this week that aren't really show quality but I think they will produce excellent pups in a month.
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2015 5:23:44 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing