Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : condition
 jackson creek
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/13/2015 12:05:39 PM reply with quote send message to jackson creek Object to Post   

I have 2 dogs that have been on premium food from birth and at 14 days they are at 13.8 I have messaged admin but no response I am getting so frustrated as I cannot show these dogs for sometime now
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2015 1:10:48 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

I don't know what your custom ration involves, but my suggesstion would be putting both of them on Top Dog Condition food, and that should help. Another thing to take note of is if their mother had a low condition, their condition will take longer to reach 20, so you may want to make sure all broods have 20 condition by using the same dog food. Hope this helps!
- W.S. Kennels
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2015 2:35:50 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

Any chance they were on adult premium instead of puppy?
I just had two like that, I put them on my Adult ration instead of puppy, when I realized it at day 14 (when I went to put them on adult) they were down to 15 or 16 condition.
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2015 4:31:40 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Generally dogs not gaining condition is a user-fault, not an Admin issue - so that may be why Admin hasn't bothered to respond :/

Generally if a dog isn't gaining condition it's because they aren't on the correct food.

Sometimes users may have accidentally selected the wrong one (adult vs puppy etc).

Or sometimes when you've made a puppy ration in the 'Create ration' section some users forget to select 'puppy' and therefore the food may accidentally be designed for adults yet still be called 'Puppy Condition' etc.

Admin doesn't have much time for SD lately - so I don't know if they will actually respond :/

If it helps my food rations are as follows:

Female pups that I intend to keep for breeding:
'Pups 1171' (High Fat, low everything else) - at day 14 there condition has reached 20 and then I switch them over to Pet House for Adults for life.

Male Pups that I intend to keep as studs only - are placed on Old boy Adult (cheapest ration) from day 1 for life - as their condition does not effect their pups.

Pups that I intend to show:
'Pups Show 1666' - 2nd highest selection for everything but lowest for meds. They stay on this til Day 14 then are switched to 'Adult Show 1666'. They are then switched to Pet House for Adults at Day 30.
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2015 7:49:51 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Thanks guys I think you might be right about the selecting puppy ration I think I forgot to do that when I created my formula never have had this problem with any other dogs and I have 10 premium kennels. I always put my puppies on custom ration and they reach 20 by 13 or 14 days. So I had to have made a mistake. This is my latest kennel I added and this was my first litter. So that was what must have happened

Replies in this thread : 4

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.