Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Top Kennel Page Glitch
 Manday Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/29/2016 9:59:34 AM reply with quote send message to Manday Kennels Object to Post   

I saw a few posts on the same topic I am about to address. I find it odd that a kennel that has dropped down to a basic account is still number 1 in the game. This has to got to be a glitch. The posts that I saw on this very topic were pretty old which obviously means this is not being addressed by admin. Considering we pay good money for this game and part of the challenge is to try and become the #1 Kennel, it would be nice if this could be taken care. I'm no computer genius or anything but it seems like this is one of those things that should be a quick fix.
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
1/29/2016 10:14:45 AM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

I agree that this needs to be fixed. It appears based on the age of this person's dogs that they have not logged on in about a year and a half. Unfortunately this post will probably not get much attention considering the issues with shows and sessions lately sad :(
 terryterrier
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/24/2016 11:34:31 AM reply with quote send message to terryterrier Object to Post

Was just thinking about this...so...BUMP!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.