Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Urine stains
 Moon Acres
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
2/6/2016 5:05:15 PM reply with quote send message to Moon Acres Object to Post   

Wonder if any one can help at all .One of our dogs has got yellow stains on part of its white Any idea what i can use to get this out.
Have tried bathing ok it's taken some out but not all Thanks for reading
Urine stains
0 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/6/2016 8:40:04 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

I use Natures Miracle on all our furniture and carpetting for bio stains and its amazing. Maybe check if they make a shampoo too?
 Acclamation
Basic User

Basic User
2/6/2016 10:02:18 PM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post

Chris Christensen "White on White" shampoo
 Time Lord Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/8/2016 4:51:52 AM reply with quote send message to Time Lord Kennels Object to Post

I just read in one of my grooming groups on Facebook about using ketchup! Wash like normal, rinse, rub in ketchup, let sit for a couple minutes, rinse, then use a whitening shampoo. Chris Christensen, as mentioned above, is a good choice. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm looking forward to the results for my next client with urine stains! Good luck!

~Jen, professional dog groomer in real life happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.