Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : What a great month!
 Artistri
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/29/2016 7:48:30 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post   

I don't usually brag, but...wow what an awesome month my kennel had! At least one of my dogs had a group or show placement every day 2/3-2/28 AND I had my first two Best in Shows!! In addition to the best in shows, this month my kennel has won 35 group placements, 8 show placements, finished 11 CHs, and 3 GCHs

My most successful dog to date is GCH Artistri Beach Cruiser. I believe he was the highest SOP golden retriever when he was born, with an SOP of 98.85. He started showing on 2/9 and since has won 14 group placements, 5 show placements, and a BIS, and ended the month ranked as the #6 sporting dog and #19 overall! He finished his CH in 4 shows and GCH in 8 shows, and is well on his way to his Bronze GCH already at only 35 days old! I can't wait to see what the future holds for him!
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2016 2:39:39 AM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

Congratulations!
 London Calling
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/4/2016 8:58:37 PM reply with quote send message to London Calling Object to Post

Way to go, Congrats on the accomplishments.

It takes commitment,time and money (virtual cash) to do all that, and for those of us who can't afford a RL show dog this IS the Real Deal!!
 Artistri 2
Basic User

Basic User
3/4/2016 9:21:44 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri 2 Object to Post

I have found that the money really just comes from getting dogs that are successful in the ring. And this game is also great for those of us who don't have such good luck in the RL show ring lol!
 Bluff Country Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2016 4:21:35 AM reply with quote send message to Bluff Country Kennel Object to Post

Congratulations!! It just goes to show that good things come to good people happy :) You have helped me so much getting me started in this game. Thank you! And I wish you all the best

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler