Replies in this thread : 24
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

KPOPK
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2016 4:21:54 PM reply with quote send message to KPOPK Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Ok so I discussed with EOT about entries recently. I'm currently so busy that I can't keep up with entering with handlers so since I saw we were the only 2 showing we agreed to not put handlers. I recently saw people entering the shows where I've built points and putting handlers on their one day entered.

Not trying to be the evil person here but if this is going to be a thing, I won't enter my dogs. I can't keep up with who is entering last moment to put handlers on. I'll either enter right before midnight in my own shows or I won't enter at all. It's not 'fair' for me to build majors and have someone come in and steal them. I left handlers off my dogs to make it fair so points could be split within days, which was working for a while. I'm ok with losing points fair and square but I don't want my dogs to lose when it's only because they don't have handlers.

Sorry if this comes across as rude in any way.

- Hayley

EDIT: I really hate putting this because I don't want it to come across that I think we should all do as I want, because that's not true. I would just appreciate it if people would think about that. I've also noticed everyone is starting to use handlers and since there are about 5 of us actively showing I can't really do anything to stop this. So I more than likely won't be entering any of my dogs just because I don't have the time to put handlers on my dogs to make them competitive. Sorry guys.

-----
Last edited by KPOPK on 6/22/2016 4:30:13 PM
 Subzero
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/9/2016 6:08:21 AM reply with quote send message to Subzero Object to Post

I havn't been entering for awhile since i'm very busy here too!

I havn't bothered to make my guys 20's yet just breeding for the time being.
 Edge of Tomorrow
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2016 7:43:23 AM reply with quote send message to Edge of Tomorrow Object to Post

Don't worry - it doesn't come across as rude or bad or anything like that happy :)

I know what we've discussed previously - and if there isn't anyone at all showing when I enter my crew I'll often leave handlers off them.

But not always.

I have 15 kennels and I show in most of them - so I often forget which breeds I'm 'not meant to be putting handlers on' :P

I'll also often put handlers on all of them - as I often like to see how they do at Group level.

I'm not the type of person to wait til it's close to midnight and throw handlers on dogs to 'steal' points.

I do however enter at various different times of the day - as my work hours (and therefore free time to go on SD) varies. So I can be entering dogs anytime between 8am-11pm during the week.

I'm not currently showing many SABs - as this kennel is more focused on the other breed (Portuguese Pointers) - but I do have a couple of dogs being sessioned.

At the end of the day - everyone is well within their rights to choose to use handlers or not happy :)
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2016 1:07:18 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I noticed before I even said smething a lot of people stopped entering anyways. Im glad n one seemed to take that the wrong way. thanks guys!

- Hayley/ KPOPK

Replies in this thread : 24
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.