Search

.com Forum · American Cocker Spaniel

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : COLOR PICS!!!
 ShadowRun Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/4/2016 2:37:37 PM reply with quote send message to ShadowRun Kennel Object to Post   

You guys! We have colour pics and I"m so excited! What's your favourite? I can't even decide, but I love my sables, it's the first colour I decided to concentrate on and I'm so pleased with them happy :)

Foxley Cockers
Basic User

Basic User
4/4/2016 8:28:41 PM reply with quote send message to Foxley Cockers Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I like the red and white. The black, white, and tan is nice although, so much black. Never the less, I love having pictures. I think it will add a whole other level of consideration. I wish they had tree or four different color patterns. Open marked,white ear maybe. Could definitely add to judges preferences.

-----
Last edited by Foxley Cockers on 4/4/2016 8:29:29 PM
 Foxley Cockers
Basic User

Basic User
4/6/2016 9:17:01 AM reply with quote send message to Foxley Cockers Object to Post

Although wondering about some of these red tri.. etc. We don't have this color for real. Or maybe we genetically have these colors if were crossing solid and parti lines, but they couldn't be shown if they were marked like the pictures. just saying.. I know it's just a game.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/6/2016 4:47:33 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

They are growing on me.
I love Tazer, the buff cocker, but change is good...LOL
 Foxley 2
Basic User

Basic User
4/25/2016 8:01:04 PM reply with quote send message to Foxley 2 Object to Post

The brown looks like it has cataracts.
 Komorebi
Basic User

Basic User
4/25/2016 8:59:53 PM reply with quote send message to Komorebi Object to Post

Bit of a negative comment there :/

Picardy has put a LOT of time and hard effort into making these pictures for all of the breeds so a little gratitude would go a long way!

As for the eyes - all of the American Cocker colours have the same eye! Its only the coat colour/pattern that changes between each picture ...
 Willow Buff
Basic User

Basic User
4/27/2016 7:19:01 PM reply with quote send message to Willow Buff Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I've wanted color pics for a long time, and even longer time ago, I made color picks and a cocker spaniel breed club for this game, so I've earned my voice in this forum. I'm sorry if you found my comment so offensive that you deemed necessary a long scolding.. haha I was just having fun.
Foxley..

-----
Last edited by Willow Buff on 4/27/2016 7:19:32 PM

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class