Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Sessioning Kennel
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/17/2016 10:13:05 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hello everybody! I have a basic kennel that is just sitting empty and I would love to put it to use.

I have lots of experience (since 2011) sessioning different breeds, particularly hounds and sporting breeds but I'll take on anything. I'm not a huge fan of finishing other people's dogs for the simple fact that I've been burned in the past with dogs that were just barely finishable. If you would like that service please post a link to the dog and I'll look at what is showing and winning right now and decide if I want to take it on.

Here are my prices.

I always buy the dog from you for $100.

If no sessioning has been done on the dog, the buyback price is $150.
If the dog is already partially ssessioned, the buyback price will be $125.
If I decide it's a finishing project I want to take on the buyback price will be $200.

Please post a link below and I'll offer on the dog! The offer will be coming from LD Winners

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Lace Dreams on 4/17/2016 10:15:28 AM
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2016 10:13:48 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Alexandria
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2016 4:25:38 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Bumpity

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.