Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : BISS at the Nationals!!
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/9/2016 9:06:21 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I don't check show results every day because I'm lazy and they can be a lot of disappointing but I noticed my balance was way higher than it should've been, so I went and looked and lo and behold my girl Cold As Stone went BISS! I'm SO excited about this one! I think I've gotten one or two other BISS in my time, but this is the first in this account and the first at the nationals!

www.showdog.com/shows/show_results.aspx?show=June%202016%20Dachshund%20Nationals

Edit for spelling

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Lace Dreams on 6/9/2016 9:06:49 AM
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
6/9/2016 10:38:02 AM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Congratulations!!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/9/2016 10:39:27 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Congrats!!
 Astoria2
Basic User

Basic User
6/9/2016 4:47:07 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria2 Object to Post

Wooooooo!
Very very happy for you!

Proud stud owner here *blushing*
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
6/10/2016 10:10:17 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by Astoria2
Wooooooo!
Very very happy for you!

Proud stud owner here *blushing*

He's done really well in producing champions! Thanks for letting me use him. happy :)

And thanks everybody else!

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Lace Dreams on 6/11/2016 7:57:24 AM

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.