Search

.com Forum · Toy Poodle

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Toy Poodle Community Thread
 nyan_jai
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/12/2016 3:27:03 AM reply with quote send message to nyan_jai Object to Post   

Hi! I know there are a couple of people who are in Toy Poodles now, so thought it was time we had our own thread laugh :D

Anything welcome, brags, new high SOPS, goal discussion happy :)
 Sussurro
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2016 7:34:50 AM reply with quote send message to Sussurro Object to Post

Just thought I'd add a brief introduction post. I am returning to Toy Poodles. I previously had Toy Poodles in my MesAmis kennel back in 2012. (I never left the game, just Toy Poodles)

I am primarily back for the color breeding opportunities, but I do enjoy showing as well.

Just getting started again; So not much to report here. I do enjoy the "breed threads" to hear what everyone else is working on.
 Highland Show Pugs
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2016 1:15:45 AM reply with quote send message to Highland Show Pugs Object to Post

im looking to get into toy poodles. help would be appreciated happy :)
 Highland Show Pugs
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2016 1:15:50 AM reply with quote send message to Highland Show Pugs Object to Post

im looking to get into toy poodles. help would be appreciated happy :)
 nyan_jai
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2016 4:51:45 AM reply with quote send message to nyan_jai Object to Post

Have sent you a message HSP happy :)

Which colours Sussurro? happy :)

I have searched high and low for a black hidden stud but to no avail so I am happy that someone is colour breeding.

My current goals are to breed better Toy Poodles while keeping the COI low happy :)
 Sussurro
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2016 12:55:25 PM reply with quote send message to Sussurro Object to Post

I am going to start with Black and Blue - it should go fairly quickly since Brown is available as current SOP.

nyan_jai
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2016 4:34:42 AM reply with quote send message to nyan_jai Object to Post

Brilliant laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.