Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Starter Dogs?
 Chenoa Valley
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/25/2016 10:47:26 PM reply with quote send message to Chenoa Valley Object to Post   

Hi all. I recently returned after a long vacation and I decided to just open a new kennel since I forget the password for my older one. I wanted to use my starter dogs for color breeding. I purchased a few dogs that I could train, but now I see the starter dog option has gone away. Where'd it run off to?
 Komorebi
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2016 11:18:12 PM reply with quote send message to Komorebi Object to Post

Normally if you have just opened a new kennel and haven't used your free starters - the yellow sign will appear when you first sign in - on your 'My Account' page.

After you've used up your free ones, you can buy starters of any breed/colour by scrolling down the same page (the 'My Account' page) and on the right hand side there are a bunch of headings that you can click on and the bottom one says 'Purchase Starter Dogs'.

Once you've used up your free ones it can be quite costly to buy starter dogs - depending on the breed. (As it is determined by the number of sales in the breed recently). If you want to select a specific colour its generally double the price.

There is a list of breeds on the right hand side once you've clicked on the 'purchase starter dogs' that tells you what the average prices are per breed.

Most people generally only purchase starter dogs when they are trying to bring back lost colours or revive a dying breed.

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.