Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Contacting admin
 Lakota Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/30/2016 8:41:19 PM reply with quote send message to Lakota Kennel Object to Post   

I have sent three emails to you and have not heard one word back, Can you please contact me.

Lisa Forbes
 FallenStarz
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2016 9:18:40 PM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post

Have you tried contacting his phone number?
 Lakota Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2016 10:27:30 AM reply with quote send message to Lakota Kennel Object to Post

Thank you for the response.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/2/2016 12:15:02 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

If you check the user list you'll see that he 'usually' logs in to his Admin account once a day. That is where I usually have the best luck leaving messages. Although I don't often get a response, within a few days the problem is generally fixed. If he's out of town, it may take longer.
 London Calling
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/14/2016 2:13:43 AM reply with quote send message to London Calling Object to Post

Sorry to pull up an old thread but it seemed more sensible than creating the same topic.

I've used the Contact Us tab (staff) and have not had my issues resolved at all sad :(

Is it better to use the Admin page to reach Jeff?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/14/2016 10:56:36 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Not positive but I think Admin might work better. I've sent to both if I'm real desperate with a "CC the other" so he knows it's a duplicat message not separate issues.
 Desert Nomad Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2016 7:36:02 PM reply with quote send message to Desert Nomad Dogs Object to Post

when I upgraded my kennels earlier this month, it took a few days- Jeff said something about moving...
 BarStar GSD
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2016 8:19:02 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar GSD Object to Post

If it's a time sensitive issue, I've never had trouble reaching him at the business phone number on the bottom of the page.

Will
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
7/15/2016 10:03:39 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

It's a server wide issue, working on fixing right now.
 London Calling
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/16/2016 9:07:46 AM reply with quote send message to London Calling Object to Post

posted by admin
It's a server wide issue, working on fixing right now.
Thanks Jeff!

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler