Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Calling the Nerds/Fangirls/Fanboys...
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/5/2016 8:36:33 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post   

This might be a fun topic! What are y'all's favorite books and TV shows and movies?

For me, I'm definitely Whovian and also LOVE Star Wars of course. I also have really gotten into TURN: Washington Spies lately. I had a brief fling with The Martian fandom, but then I got back into the Star Wars fandom with The Force Awakens and moved onto the Hamilton fandom (actually I got dragged into it by a friend, lol). And I don't think I'll ever leave the Disney fandom...Disney movies are the best!

I kind of keep this a secret but I absolutely love romance. I enjoy action and superhero movies but most of the time, if I'm going to pick a movie on a night I'm at home alone, it's a chick flick lol. I spent my teenage years sighing over Christian romance novels as well as historical fiction.

I'm not a big fan of post-apocalyptic stuff, but if it has to do with space and/or history that's what I like. wink ;)

Your turn! Tell me what you're crazy about wink ;)
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2016 10:33:52 AM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'll bite.

My nerdly fandom love belongs to Dr. Who, Firefly/Serenity, and all of Star Trek except for Enterprise. I'm also a big Harry Potter geek and pretty much anything Disney. Pete's Dragon was my favorite as a kid.

-----
Last edited by Yippee Yahoo Kennels on 9/18/2016 10:34:56 AM
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2016 9:03:59 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

I started watching Star Trek about a month ago and I love it! So far I've seen most of the original series, random episodes of Deep Space 9, and all of the reboot movies. I have a pretty large crush on Spock haha.

Alexandria
 Alaskan Woods
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2016 10:17:57 PM reply with quote send message to Alaskan Woods Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'll bite happy :) I'm completely obsessed with the show Psych - it's not a huge show (it ended a couple years ago), but it's one of those shows with a cult following. Other than that, Chuck, Criminal Minds and Sherlock are my favorites (can you tell I like crime shows? lol). I am completely obsessed with Disney, I was crushed when I found out I was too tall to be a Disney Princess at the parks haha.

-----
Last edited by Alaskan Woods on 10/7/2016 10:19:05 PM

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class