Search

.com Forum · Portuguese Pointer

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Showable SOP
 Anachronism
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/10/2016 4:37:54 AM reply with quote send message to Anachronism Object to Post   

Another thread got me wondering what we are classing our "current" SOP as. As I don't think there are actually any current dogs about. So I wanted to get peoples thoughts on what sort of SOP they are aiming for in order to start getting dogs in the ring happy :)
 Legacy League
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2016 8:49:23 AM reply with quote send message to Legacy League Object to Post

I was wondering the samewink :)
While it is sort of relaxing to have at least one breed only kennel, I'm also a show addict. Honestly, I think I can't resist the temptation much longer and will start to session some of my F (i.e. Gen6) pups. I'd expect them to be in the mid to high 70s SOP-wise.
 Edge of Tomorrow
Basic User

Basic User
8/12/2016 7:21:39 PM reply with quote send message to Edge of Tomorrow Object to Post

I probably won't be showing this breed until I reach >80% SOP - simply because I just don't the time lol. I've got 15 kennels with dogs showing in most of them - so my time for SD is limited these days.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.