Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 13

Author Topic : Got Dogs
 Patch O Heaven Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/17/2005 3:09:35 PM reply with quote send message to Patch O Heaven Kennel Object to Post   

I have chmpion shar peis i can only breed once so anyone who will pay to boost my account to standard will recieve the first liiter of pups wich ever the ones they want they can have for free! Please
 Border Collies R US
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2005 3:50:24 PM reply with quote send message to Border Collies R US Object to Post

I don't suggest "begging" or "bribing" for someone to upgrade your account sad :( It'll just make people less likely to upgrade you if you beg for it! You've gotta earn it wink ;)

-Border
 Visionary Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2005 10:02:13 PM reply with quote send message to Visionary Kennels Object to Post

Panhandling on SD - now I've seen it all.....
 Maeghans Giant Beauties
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2005 10:02:52 PM reply with quote send message to Maeghans Giant Beauties Object to Post

next well be scalping... lol
 Maeghans Giant Beauties
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2005 10:03:16 PM reply with quote send message to Maeghans Giant Beauties Object to Post

and it really cant be "free"...
 sngpugs
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2005 10:36:35 PM reply with quote send message to sngpugs Object to Post

I love the title..

Got Dogs...

now to finish it...

Will travel..

Go away Patch.

Let's just hope that they are NOT really Canadian. Although they are such an idiot they could be Gordon Campbell.
 Crowfeather Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2005 11:10:07 PM reply with quote send message to Crowfeather Kennels Object to Post

*snicker*
Gordon Campbell...hehehe! Oh that's a good one!

seriously. It's not very much at all to subscribe, so if you want the benefits so much I don't see what the dilemma is. I haven't dished out the money for a subscription and I accept that. It's that simple.
 Bright Star Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/19/2005 11:37:13 AM reply with quote send message to Bright Star Kennels Object to Post

Have you no common sense or dignity? Who would even consider upgrading you after those ridiculous accusations to admin!
 Diamondogs
Basic User

Basic User
8/19/2005 2:20:23 PM reply with quote send message to Diamondogs Object to Post

Ew, how pathetic, thats like asking for spare change at the end of the lunch line. *can picture patch*
*sigh* Grow Up.
Kate
 Drooling Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2005 12:41:11 PM reply with quote send message to Drooling Kennels Object to Post

maybe moneys tight in her house who knows
 Border Collies R US
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2005 1:49:13 PM reply with quote send message to Border Collies R US Object to Post

Drooling please, PLEASE be carefull not to bump old and usless topics.
 *Starry Blue Kennels*
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2005 2:05:00 PM reply with quote send message to *Starry Blue Kennels* Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

user wiped their message
 *Starry Blue Kennels*
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2005 2:07:15 PM reply with quote send message to *Starry Blue Kennels* Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

nvmd..
 Urban country Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2006 6:13:05 PM reply with quote send message to Urban country Kennels Object to Post

hey,i never knew other people could upgrade your own kennell!!! that's so vool!!is that what a "family" account is?

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.