Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Possibly adding a second breed
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/20/2016 4:29:52 PM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I the two I'm going to try out. Thank you!

-----
Last edited by In The Ghetto on 9/22/2016 10:45:29 AM
 Temora
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2016 7:39:44 AM reply with quote send message to Temora Object to Post

Hi. I'm in lots of breeds and can help you out in all of them.
French Bulldogs only have a few breeders. High SOP of mid 93s. Group placements. Cheap studs.
Kooikerhondjes lost a breeder recently and only have 2 or 3. Group placements and cheap studs. 2 colours. SOP in the 94s.Sporting group.
Pointers - group placements. About 5 colours. Recently hit 10 in top neck and back.sporting group. SOP in the 97s.
Wirehaired pointing griffins. Cheap studs. Sporting group. 2 colours but roan and white variations make it 6. Only 2 competitive colours - some kennels are working on those. SOP about 92 I think.
Sealyham Terriers. Recently lost a great breeder. Down to a couple of breeders. Group and show winner. 4 colours but only 1 competitive, although lemons do come good sometimes. Cheap studs. Just hit 97 in SOP. Terrier group. Some people working on colours.
Silky terriers. Toy group. Only 4 of us. Lots of colours. Group placements. Cheap studs.SOP in 92s.

Happy to help in all of those. Majors available most nights in the ring in those breeds

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.