Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Assistants are hard at work
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/22/2016 12:19:44 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post   

Since I picked up a couple of Basenjis I was trolling around looking for colours and I found this dog.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13911219

No, don't look at his colour, check his age and last time sessioned.

The kennel was last logged in over a year ago.

As for colour, I discovered that red is very rare and the brindle all but non-existant. The kennel noted above does have a couple of old girls that are brindle, but of course at this time untouchable. Anyone knowing where I can get either of these colours, I'd love to hear from you.
 HotSauce
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2016 1:51:38 AM reply with quote send message to HotSauce Object to Post

That's dedication!
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2016 9:01:00 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Funny!

Alexandria
 Vignette
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2016 9:28:16 AM reply with quote send message to Vignette Object to Post

I checked my old basenji kennel but I have nothing on my reclaim list. I used to have all the colours makes me sad they aren't still here. I've picked up a couple girls in here to try to get back in the breed too.

I'm all for colour breeding so if you find anymore colours let me know.

Also can we still buy starter dogs of specific colours? And where is the link for that, do you know?
 kiroja
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/23/2016 2:07:23 AM reply with quote send message to kiroja Object to Post

I revived all the colors a few months ago and have pretty much gotten them up to showable sop. I have a very limited supply though as I am trying to maintain 3 breeds all in one kennel and work on this color project while I'm at it. happy :) I will try to get some up for sale without losing what I need to keep going myself.
 kiroja
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/23/2016 2:08:03 AM reply with quote send message to kiroja Object to Post

I revived all the colors a few months ago and have pretty much gotten them up to showable sop. I have a very limited supply though as I am trying to maintain 3 breeds all in one kennel and work on this color project while I'm at it. happy :) I will try to get some up for sale without losing what I need to keep going myself.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/23/2016 1:38:31 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Great news Kiroja! I hope you can find the time to rejoin the battle.

In the meantime, Nearly On Time is a 30 day red dog - can you put him at stud please.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15125384

I've offered to buy him and I would make sure he's available to others at reasonable cost.

I've also offered on the brindle girl and her 3 pups by Annihilate.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15058795

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 9/23/2016 1:38:52 PM
 kiroja
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/25/2016 12:19:33 PM reply with quote send message to kiroja Object to Post

I'm working on sorting though who I can sell. Will let you guys know shortly. In the meantime, the red boy is up for stud. happy :)
 GaylanStudio1
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/25/2016 12:45:01 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio1 Object to Post

Thank you about red-boy. I will be visiting as soon as I have someone ready.
 Vignette
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2016 12:13:48 PM reply with quote send message to Vignette Object to Post

Thank you! I"ll be breeding to your red boy as soon as I have girls available

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.