Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : this is getting REALLY FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!
 Tit For Tat Two
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/26/2016 9:51:23 AM reply with quote send message to Tit For Tat Two Object to Post   

Second day in a row I try and session my dogs and I end up losing 17 sessions without getting my dogs sessioned!!! Please fix this.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/26/2016 10:35:07 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

What is actually happening?

When you select the "Sessions" control on the left sidebar you should go to the sessioning page which shows a list of your dogs with the recently sessioned ones at the top.

On the right side of the chart there should be 4 symbols representing Training, Grooming, and exercise. The last one is "All". Click this symbol "All" and that should session all three factors for that one dog. If you just want to session one or two of the factors (Train, Groom, or Exercise), click the appropriate symbol. Do this for each dog you wish to session.

Further to the right you should find an area headed "Sell Sessions" with a dropdown list (the number of sessions you wish to sell), and a "Submit" button. I suspect that perhaps because of the description you are giving, you are actually sellecting to sell your sessions. DO NOT use this "Submit" button unless you are selling the sessions.

Check your account "Balance" (top left corner) to see if you have received money for selling sessions.

I hope this helps solve your problem.
 Tit For Tat Two
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2016 7:00:43 AM reply with quote send message to Tit For Tat Two Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by gaylanstudio
What is actually happening?

When you select the "Sessions" control on the left sidebar you should go to the sessioning page which shows a list of your dogs with the recently sessioned ones at the top.

On the right side of the chart there should be 4 symbols representing Training, Grooming, and exercise. The last one is "All". Click this symbol "All" and that should session all three factors for that one dog. If you just want to session one or two of the factors (Train, Groom, or Exercise), click the appropriate symbol. Do this for each dog you wish to session.

Further to the right you should find an area headed "Sell Sessions" with a dropdown list (the number of sessions you wish to sell), and a "Submit" button. I suspect that perhaps because of the description you are giving, you are actually sellecting to sell your sessions. DO NOT use this "Submit" button unless you are selling the sessions.

Check your account "Balance" (top left corner) to see if you have received money for selling sessions.

I hope this helps solve your problem.

-----
Last edited by Tit For Tat Two on 9/27/2016 7:01:23 AM
 Tit For Tat Two
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2016 7:09:13 AM reply with quote send message to Tit For Tat Two Object to Post

Gaylanstudio

I appreciate the time you took to send a long reply. I am aware on how to do all of the sessioning and selling, where everything on the page is.

Today, again, when I went to the session page and clicked the "ALL" button, I was taken to a blank white page.....nothing past that point happened. Yesterday I tried to hit the back button and lost all of my sessions so today I decided to just completely getting out of the game and then reloaded the game, hoping that the sessions would be there, maybe minus the three that should have been taken when I hit the "ALL" button. All of my 17 sessions were gone so none of my dogs have been sessioned now for three days. The puppy I sessioned this morning did not get sessioned. It's frustrating. My four other kennels are working just fine, just this one is screwed up.
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/27/2016 11:59:35 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Ok, I wasn't sure.

One more thought - do you always start with the same dog? Can you session other dogs? Do the specific buttons work for exersise, etc.

I'm trying to determine if there is an issue with that one dog/litter or is it in the sessioning itself. Is it the "all" button? Can you session even an older dog that has been sessioned before? All these things could make it faster/easier for Jeff to find the problem.

It does sound like there is an issue with your account. I would advise contacting Jeff directly. I usually sent two messages - one to the "Contact Us" and another to the Admin account. (I add a CC so he knows its a duplicate message.) I do not believe he monitors the forums on a regular basis. He may also not actually respond which is unfortunate but try to give him a few days to find and correct the problem.

Good luck.

P.S. - Would you like to "sell" me one of the problem dogs and I'll see if I can session it for you then send it back? Or you could send it to one of your other kennels that is working properly.

-----
Last edited by GaylanStudio9 on 9/27/2016 12:03:34 PM

-----
Last edited by GaylanStudio9 on 9/27/2016 12:07:01 PM
 HotSauce
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2016 4:05:14 PM reply with quote send message to HotSauce Object to Post

Just a thought - could you use assistants until Jeff can address it?

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class