Search

.com Forum · English Cocker Spaniel

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Brag for today! (ECS)
 Artistri 2
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/5/2016 1:40:34 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri 2 Object to Post   

My English Cockers had a great national specialty!
CH Artistri Rise to the Occasion was BISS!
GCHB Artistri Elmers Tune (owned by Penningbrandt) was 2nd in Specialty
CH Artistri Rise and Shine was 3rd in Specialty
GCHB Artistri Winter Wonderland was BOS
...and last but not least Artistri Fly Me to the Moon was BOW to finish her championship! She finished at only 15 days old with three 5 point majors! This is they youngest I have ever finished a dog!
 Artistri 2
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2016 1:49:59 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri 2 Object to Post

I used the specialty winnings to sponsor several more ECS specailties
 Shadowstorm Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2016 2:54:09 PM reply with quote send message to Shadowstorm Kennels Object to Post

Congratulations on the wins! And thanks for the specialties, I honestly prefer those than regular shows.
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2016 3:29:53 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

Thanks! And me too! I always sponsor as many specialties as I can. I just enter all my dogs and hope for the best happy :)
 Shadowstorm Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2016 1:50:11 AM reply with quote send message to Shadowstorm Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Father and daughter just won BISS and Best Opposite Sex respectively, it must run in the family! laugh :D lol and to think I said Winter was coming (I believe I said it to you?).

-----
Last edited by Shadowstorm Kennels on 10/6/2016 1:51:32 AM
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2016 6:03:20 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Awesome. Congrats!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.