Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Paypal Issue?
 Phlossy
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/17/2016 9:20:45 AM reply with quote send message to Phlossy Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I bought a 12 month subscription on September 15th, and according to Paypal it's still active. This morning, though, I logged into showdog and my account is basic and not reflecting my upgrade. I used to have a monthly upgrade, so is this normal for a yearly upgrade? Does it take 24 hours to reflect, or is there some kind of hijinks going on here? I'm worried I'll lose my dogs!

EDIT: The issue has been fixed! Thanks for everyone's help! <3

-----
Last edited by Phlossy on 10/18/2016 10:35:27 AM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/17/2016 1:53:12 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I'd send Admin a note so that he is aware of the issue.

I'd also take a screen shot or make a list of your dogs just in case the automated dog-troller does take some before Admin has a chance to deal with it. That way you can help him restore the dogs to you by knowing exactly which ones they were.
 Phlossy
Basic User

Basic User
10/17/2016 3:49:37 PM reply with quote send message to Phlossy Object to Post

Thanks. I sent a message to admin when it happened, and just screenshot my dogs. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly. sad :(
 Double S Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/17/2016 10:53:33 PM reply with quote send message to Double S  Kennel Object to Post

Sometimes when you switch from one month to one year you have to manually re-add your kennels (assuming this is a family account)

Sign into the Parent kennel and check which other kennels are listed then add if necessary.
 Phlossy
Basic User

Basic User
10/18/2016 12:19:58 AM reply with quote send message to Phlossy Object to Post

It's not a family account, unfortunately, but thank you for trying to help! I'm still waiting on a response from admin, but I've taken screen shots of everything (my dogs, my paypal subscription, etc) and am still holding out hope things will be resolved soon! happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.