Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 11

Author Topic : Looking for different breeds...
 Euphorias
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/19/2016 6:59:52 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post   

Ok I am getting bored with a few of my popular breeds so looking for some less popular breeds instead.

What I would like:

No Super Small Breeds
2-4 active players
SOP under 95 (Lower would be better)
Picardy Pics are pretty much a must.
Easy Showing

Let me hear your suggestions & if your making suggestions for your breed(s) please be willing to sell some broods/pups!
 Wyndhaven Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2016 8:57:00 PM reply with quote send message to Wyndhaven Kennels Object to Post

We aren't under 95 SOP, but English Springers hit your other requirements and they are super cheap too!
 Glittering
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2016 9:03:35 PM reply with quote send message to Glittering Object to Post

OK - some breeds

Sealyham Terriers. A few breeders. Just hit 97. BIS show sometimes. Picardy pics.

Wirehaired Pointing Griffons. Heading for 92-93. A few breeders. Picardy pics.

Silky Terriers. Heading for 92-93. 3-4 breeders. No Picardy pics but other pics.

French Bulldogs. 92 - 93. 3 breeders. Picardy pics.

Kookierhondjes. 94 - 95. 3 Breeders. Picardy pics.

In all of those I have studs for $25 not on approval. I have dogs for sale not on approval. And I can help with broods, puppies, studs
 halcyonlisa
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2016 1:35:34 AM reply with quote send message to halcyonlisa Object to Post

Cavalier King Charles Spaniels are a breed I've just picked up again and we could do with a couple more competitors to make majors a bit more attainable. All the kennels have been super friendly and helpful to me & I have a couple of puppies for sale or I'm happy to pass on a brood bitch to get you started?
 Supernatural85
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2016 3:50:44 AM reply with quote send message to Supernatural85 Object to Post

American foxhounds could do with another breeder. I am new myself so can't say too much about showing but they have picardy pics. They are in the late 80's as far as SOP is concerned
 Afterburner Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2016 7:14:32 PM reply with quote send message to Afterburner Kennels Object to Post

Boston Terriers need some help but no picardy pics.
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/20/2016 7:59:21 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Kelpies!!

97.6+ is finishing. Highest Sop is 98.1 I believe. Only two kennels showing and we are both super friendly and willing to help. Lots of fun!

Yes, we have Picardy pics. happy :)

Edited because I jacked that all up. Lol and because I just noticed the 95 Sop or lower. Jeez. I am suffering major preggo brain. sad :(

-----
Last edited by Fourlorn on 10/21/2016 5:37:51 AM
 GaylanStudio4
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/20/2016 10:47:11 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio4 Object to Post

Airedales
Wire Fox
Saluki
Pharoah Hound
Basenji
Greyhound (no pics but great opportunities for colour breeding)

These are all breeds I've started recently. SOPs are all generally hitting the 90's and do not have a lot of breeders. The two terriers are especially active breeders (I seem to be on my lonesome most of the time).
 Sunnierhawk0
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2016 5:18:49 PM reply with quote send message to Sunnierhawk0 Object to Post

I am looking for a new breed for my other kennel also. Been playing off and on for 10 years so I know my way around the game.

This kennel is ACDs, I've done Rotts before but would like something similar to the ACDs as far as competitive ( not super but not one or two breeders)

Let me know! And also if you have any show/breeding stock available.
 Karnivore
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2016 8:39:06 PM reply with quote send message to Karnivore Object to Post

Sunnier: I'm already in a few great breeds that are similar to what I am looking for that may interest you.

Estrela Mountain Dogs, SOP 93-95, no handler showing mostly and picardy pics.

Azawkh's, SOP 95's havenn't done much showing yet, pics.

Shiba Inus, SOP 95's, also haven't did a lot of showing yet, so far one of my fav breeds & have pics.

Beauceron, SOP 93"s, easy to show already CH a couple dogs, and pics of course.

So far I have really enjoyed all the breeds, Shibs I am really enjoying but the two top players keeps studs on approval, I am working to have many non-approval ones available from me though. The no handlers in EMD's is going to make showing a breeze. Since I recently started in most of these may not have to many dogs to spare but I have lots of help from all the other kennels and they all seem friendly!
 RebelRox
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2016 9:07:03 AM reply with quote send message to RebelRox Object to Post

I would love to start in the Beauceron breed.

Any help is appreciated!

would like something to show and some broods.

What is keepable for a brood? What shows/finishes easily ?
 Karnivore
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2016 5:07:39 PM reply with quote send message to Karnivore Object to Post

I am currently ok with anything over 93, but 93.40-70 are where most of my keepers are at.

The dogs I am currently showing are all over 93.60, the highest SOP I have seen right now is 94.20.

Replies in this thread : 11

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.